Hypoglycemia, tingling feet, chronic fatigue, bloating, hair thinning, anemic. Gastrointestinal related problem?

I am a 27 year old female and have had a wide range of symptoms for several years. Symptoms include hypoglycemia (not reactive), mild tingling sensation in feet, chronic fatigue, moderate/severe abdominal bloating with a cramping/ scratchy pain throughout abdomen, hair thinning on top of scalp, brain fog (sometimes severe lasting all day), slightly elevated blood pressure (140/88), depression, and tooth decay (despite regular dentist visits and use of flouride past). I am not pregnant. I am slightly overweight with most of the fat around midsection. HgbA1c is 5.7. Folate was slightly below normal. B12 was 300; borderline low. Normocytic/hypochromic cells (only thing slightly low was MCHC). Normal CMP. Normal lipid panel. Normal TSH, Total T4, and T3. Doctor did not check serum iron , TIBC, or ferritin. I do eat a wide variety of vegetables, meats, and dairy. I avoid sweets and fatty foods. Bowel movements used to be once a day and formed but now are loose and twice a day. Only occasional mild diarrhea. I feel that my condition is obviously gastrointestinal related and that for some reason I am not absorbing nutrients to my full potential. Dr. suspects my gallbladder but the only symptom I have that relates to the gallbladder is the bloating. He does not seem concerned about the fact that I am becoming anemic despite eating adequately.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013