Brown spotting, migraine, high BP, gained weight, scar from gallstone surgery, itchiness. Help?

Hi, my name is Rita. trying to figure out whats going on with me. I had a brown/pink spotting 2 days ago and some lite pink spotting yesterday one time. I'm getting my period on the 14th. I went to the clinic with really bad migraine headaches and took a pregnancy test but was negative. I drank 4 bottles of water before I went. They just told me my blood pressure was high, I've been goggling my symptoms and I for sure thought I was pregnant. They did my weight and I actually gain 10lbs the last month. I feel bloated and big. Even my scar from my Gallstone surgery feels like it pulling apart. It hurts and itches.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013