Upper abdominal pain. Sonogram for gallstones and ulcers came negative. Have bleeding disease. NOw?

Hey! Im 18 years old and Ive been having these severe pains in my upper abdomen , but in the center for about a month and a half now. I went to my primary doctor about three times. The first time he said I might be backed up, and so he gave me meds for it and that hadnt worked. So then I went again and they took me to get a sonogram for gallstones and ulcers but that came out negative, so he told me to take some Omeprazole for the pain and if it didn t get better in a week to come back in, instead of getting better.. The pain got worse, and it gets worse at night or when I eat spicy foods.. It feels like a crushing throbbing pain and sometimes it shoots to my back. I m getting weak all the time, I lost massive weight, my head hurts sometimes and now my urination is burning but I went to the emergency room the day before yesterday and they said my urine looked great and there wwas nothing wrong. The day I went to the emergency, was the same day my doctor blood tested me for h.pylori. I haveto wait for the results but Im in soo much pain and tylonol, tums nor the meds he gave me are working at this point. I have a bleeding disease and I can t take meds wihich can thin out the blood more! Please help!! Thank you!:)
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  28 Awaiting Answer