Had C-section. Prescribed Metronidazole for constipation, bloating, nausea and urge to urinate

I had a c-section 10 months ago. About three months ago I was having weak, fatigue , constipation, severe bloating , nausea, and urge to urinate. Had cat scan and all blood work came back fine. However they took my gallbladder out just cause they saw stones. I was then sent to my OB and she did exam and ultra sound of uterus and all was fine. At that time I was put on Metronidazole and began to feel normal. Now two months later after my period ended a few days later I had they symptoms appear again. Some days are worse than others.This time I also formed thrush in my mouth, and I have had brown stringy discharge for 8 days. It may help to know that in the last 28 months I have had 2 c sections and a gallbladder removed. I am at a total loss. I have been healthy my entire life. I am also 41 years old. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  31 Awaiting Answer