Blurred disc at the back of the eye, suspicion of papilledema, advised CT scan. Is it safe to fly under such conditions?

My optician referred me to see an opthaologist who the refferred me to medical assement unit in hospital as the disk at the back of my right eye is blurred, he reffered me with suspected palliedema. My consultant checked me over and other than the optician picking up on the blurred disc at a regular eye appointment, I have no other symptoms. My consultant has reffered me to have a CT scan , and currently I m awiting that.. I m due to go on holliday in 2 weeks Am I safe to fly?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012