Behcet's, fatigue, sore lft shoulder. Shall i see family doctor?

Good morning, I have a history of odd medical symptoms and I have behcet s. Most of the time the symptoms that I have are not linked with anything conclusive. And so, I try to ignore most of them and move on. From time to time though, a combinations of symptoms causes me to be slightly concerned. I try not to worry but take note. For the past week I have been feeling off , with a stiff neck , constriction on both sides of my adam s apple at the front, fatigue , sore left shoulder and weakness in my left arm . After swimming laps today I felt extremely light-headed and thought I might faint. I have had these symptoms before--both worse and in milder form. When it was worse, I was advised to head into the emergency for a number of tests which were inconclusive (only thing that came up was a minor valve issue--MVP?) and low blood pressure . Should I go in to my family doctor to be assessed or continue to monitor my symptoms? Please advise. Jacqueline
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013