Am pregnant and have gestational diabetes. Have buzzing in head, eyes and nose. Cause?

HI, i am 17 weeks pregnant with my first child. diagnosed with gestational diabetes , but levels are well in control, infact a few days ago when i did the test it came 79 which was lower than normal, i am on glyciphage 500 mg before breakfast. i also take thyronorm 25mg. i weigh 85 kgs , am on progesterone 200 mg one in mkrning and one at night which makes it a total of 400mg/day. my problem is , that i am experiencing some weird sensation in my head. its like a buzzing feeling in front head , eyes and upper nose. its not paining but more like mild vibrations. i can be a sinus infection as i get cold and allergies very soon. i am confused what it exactly is. i can not withstand a high pillow as it causes me dizziness and head pressure. but nowadays i am sleeping on a high pillow. i also forgot to take my thyroid meds for 3 days continuously (if this info is needed) can u tell me what is causing this problem and should i worry about something. thankyou!!
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013