4 year old with celiac disease. Frequent urination, night sweats. No urinary infection. Any suggestions?

My almost 4 year old daughter has celiac disease . She has been having frequent,sudden urination and the past few nights I noticed night sweats . Her urine test today was negative for an infection and they did not see sugar. Each time she urinates it is a large amount. She is not constipated and it is not a potty traing issue. It seems to trigger quickly when she has to go. What Do you think s going on? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013