26 year old with difficulty in sleeping, eating and headaches. Pain in the rib cage and fatigue. Why?

26 years old 5 10 160lbs... troubles sleeping and eating(very abnormal for me as i could eat just about anything at any time and could sleep for hours) I ve never experienced headaches in the past, very rarely... but the last few days I have had pounding sensations to a point where it was unbearable. Tylenol did help. My eyes hurt as if my pressure was high... blood pressure was normal. Also experienced pain right below my sternum(between my rib cages) as well as some stomach pain. Some fatigue as well. Any advice?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013