2 abortions, uneven uterus. Will i conceive with uneven uterus?

hi doc, i m 31 f my height is 5'2 inch my weight is 67 kgs , i conceive two tim 1st in 2010 but that tim i go through ERCP SO my doc terminate my pregnancy,n second tim i conceive in 2011 aft 14 months but aft 5 weeks of conceivingi started bleeding so that also cerminated and now i m dieing to conceive but after taking verious treatments i wont conceive now doc i saying that my uterus wall is unevenn i just want to know that with uneven wall of uterus is it possible to conceive?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013