Never had periods. Diagnosed small uterus. Pregnancy possible?

i'm 28 years old and i've never got my period. I went to a doctor when i was 18 years old and he told me i have a small uterus, it's as small as a dot. He said everything else is husband and i want a baby so bad but the doctor said my uterus is too small to carry a there anybody out there that can help me. Is there any chance of me getting pregnant? Does anyone out there have the same problem? How can i get pregnant with a small uterus
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013