Pregnant, had red discharge several times during the day, diagnosed with erosion at the uterine mouth, later no discharge. Suggestion?

Hi doctor...i am 8week 2 days pregnant now and last week i had some red discharge not exactly bleeding once or thrice in a day only when i went to there something to doubt..i am afraid though i visited my doctor and she said my uterus is closed but there is a erosion at the mouth of uterus. My question is is there any thing to doubt cause today i see there is no more discharge
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012