Will the supplement Erectzan pass a drug test? How long to remove it from body?

Psychiatrist
Question
The NCAA bans drugs by class, along with any substance chemically related to those classes. The banned drug classes are: anabolic agents; stimulants, alcohol and beta blockers (for rifle only), masking agents such as diuretics, street drugs, peptide hormones and analogues, anti-estrogens and Beta-2 Agonists. My question is would the supplement Erectzan pass this type of drug test and if not how long until the supplement is out of your system to pass a drug test?
Posted Tue, 2 Oct 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 1 hour later

I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

Erectzan contains multiple herbal and non herbal products to increase sexual performance. There is high chances that herbal product may contain certain stimulant although it is difficult to ascertain. Even manufacturer do not provide information for same.

Generally after single time or non habitual use of stimulant detected in body for following hours: Urine (2-3 days), blood (2-3days) and nail (6 months)

It is very rare that they will take sample from nail.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.

Follow-up: Will the supplement Erectzan pass a drug test? How long to remove it from body? 10 hours later
If I use the product frequently and then stopped how long would it take to be out my system? I have used it for a month and a half twice a day..

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 13 hours later
Thanks for your follow up query.

Although it is difficult to say because exact chemical composition of Erectzan is not available.

In general it will take 2-3 weeks according to your pattern of use.

Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful.

Wish you good health.
Regards.