Dr Mittal is one of the top psychiatrist in Gurgaon (Delhi, NCR region). He has years of clinical, research and teaching experience in Psychiatry, De addiction and Treatment of Sexual Disorder at the premier institute of India, AIIMS (Delhi) before joining as AP and Head of Department of Psychiatry in a Medical College Hospital in Gurgaon.
He is frequently invited by leading news papers for writing, related to psychological problems. He appeared on TV shows several times on dealing with psychological and sexual issues of patients.
He has special interest in adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, anxiety, OCD, depression, de addiction and treatment of psycho-sexual disorders.
I can address the following problems: expert consultation for ADHD, Abnormal Behavior, Alcoholism, Anger, Anorexia Nervosa, Anxiety, Attention Deficit Disorder, Autism, Bipolar Affective Disorders, Bulimia, Burn Out, Childhood Behavior Disorders, Conduct Disorders, Conversion Disorder, Dementia, Delirium, Depression, Dissociation Disorder, Drug Abuse, Dyslexia, Eating Disorder, Epilepsy, Stress, Fear, Headache, Hysteria, Impotence, Jealousy, Learning Disorder, Mania, Manic-Depressive Psychosis, Menopausal Disorder, Migraine, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Old Age Behaviour Disorders, Chronic Pain, Panic, Paranoia, Personality Disorders, Phobia, PMS, Pre-menstrual Syndrome, Post-Partum Disorder, Pregnancy Disorders, Psychosis, Schizophrenia, Sexual Dysfunction, Sleep Disorders, Split Personality, Stress Disorders, Suicide, best psychiatrist Gurgaon, psycho-sexual disorders.
Other professional achievements
Paper presentations & Publications:
1)"SEXUAL DYSFUNCTIONS AND CO MORBID ILLNESS IN PATIENT COMING TO TERTIARY CARE CENTRE". Dr Ashish Kumar Mittal. Paper presented in 64th Annual National Conference of Indian Psychiatric Society conference, Cochin.
2) Poster titled "Assessment of parent’s satisfaction in ADHD patient with or without conducts symptoms" at 10th Biennial conference of Indian association of child and adolescent mental health, AIIMS, New Delhi.
3) A paper titled ‘TREATMENT INDUCED TARDIVE DYSKINESIA - A CURIOUS ETIOLOGY FOR CANCER OF THE ORAL TONGUE: a case report and review of literature’ awaiting publication.
4) "CLOZAPINE INDUCED EOSIONOPHILIA". Paper published in Indian Journal of Psychiatry. 2011
5) "NARCOTHERAPY FOR PSYCHOGENIC APHONIA: CASE SERIES". S Kattimani, S Chand, Ashish Mittal. Poster presented in 63rd Annual National Conference of Indian Psychiatric Society conference, Delhi.
6) "Prevalence of Conduct, Emotional and Peer Problems among children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in clinic referred cases". Ashish Kumar Mittal, S G Goyal, R Sagar, M Mehta. Poster presented in 63rd Annual National Conference of Indian Psychiatric Society conference, Delhi.
7) "PARENTAL SATISFACTION ASSESSMENT FOR TREATMENT IN ADHD PATIENT WITH OR WITHOUT CONDUCTS SYMPTOMS". SG Goyal, Ashish Kumar Mittal, R Sagar, M Mehta. Poster presented in 63rd Annual National Conference of Indian Psychiatric Society conference, Delhi.
8)"EARLY ONSET SEVERE OCD WITH SLOWNESS: A CASE REPORT AND DEMONSTRATION OF MANAGEMENT"(Poster). Ashish Mittal, P Majumder, A Agrawal, M Sood, SK Khandelwal. Indian Journal of Psychiatry. Vol.52, Issue 5 (2010)
9)"TREATMENT COMPLIANCE IN PATIENTS WITH SEXUAL DYSFUNCTIONS IN TERTIARY CARE CENTRE". Dr Ashish Kumar Mittal. Poster presented in 64th Annual National Conference of Indian Psychiatric Society conference, Cochin.