Why am I having tendons in forearm and muscles below knee while taking tylenol?

I've been on Percocet for eight years two weeks ago I quit and start taking Tylenol three five days ago I quit both when I go to bed I sleep for couple hours and then I wake up and my tendons in my forearms and my muscles below my knee I want to rip out because all I want to do is stretch them are these part of withdrawals or something else
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes, most likely withdrawal symptoms. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for posting your question. I have carefully gone through your question, and I understand your problem. Percocet contains oxycodon + Paracetamol, oxycodon is an opioid, and can cause withdrawal effects like the ones you are having. You just need to wait it out, and you will most certainly feel better. Since this is happening only after you wake up, I do not think it to be serious, I presume, this pain/wanting to stretch the muscle gradually wanes off as the day progresses. Hang on, don't lose hope, you will be fine soon. If you are bothered too much by this, then you should consult your local doctor to see what can be done. Hope this answers your question, however, you can write back to me if you have further concerns or doubts. Wishing you all the very best. Regards.