Treatment for stuffy nose, light headed, missed period, tiredness and fullness of breast?

stuffy nose,light headed,missed period,tired and full feeling breast
Posted Sun, 24 Mar 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 43 minutes later
Since you have missed your periods, the feeling of light headedness, fullness of breasts and stuffy nose could be due to pregnancy.
In such a case, you can test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.
In case the pregnancy test comes negative and the serum HCG levels are undetectable then other possibilities like hormonal imbalance should be considered after consulting your gynecologist.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.