Taking medicine for fungal problem. Suggest some best medicine to get cured

Jul 2012

I am facing fungal problem from a quite some time (it itches a lot at the time of sweating). I have not been taking regular medications, thats why it might not have been cured but it seems it has grown over considerably now. Please suggest me a good anti-fungal medication.
Posted Sat, 6 Oct 2012 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 1 hour later
Hi there. Where exactly is this fungal problem located? Is it arm or groin or both?
itch guard is a multipurpose cream that may not always work. Also you say you have been irregular with treatment. Is it possible to upload a photograph of the area that is clear using your camera or mobile? Please do use the icon "upload data" not worry it is secure & discreet. Is there anyone else with similar lesions eg partner, sibling, friend ? What kind of underwear do you use..'V' type or boxers?
Is there any other medical problem or any drug allergies?
Await your response. Cheers!