No periods, stomach pain, leg pain. What tablets can we get from the pharmacy?

Hi i had sex with my fiancee 1 month back.I didn't ejaculate in her vagina but she didn't get her periods.Its almost all 1 week late.She is getting symptoms like little bit stomach pain,leg pains from past two days but she is not getting periods.Can u suggest what to do? What tablets generally we can we get from Pharmacy shop.
Posted Thu, 19 Apr 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 35 minutes later

If there was no vaginal penetration and you did not ejaculate inside the vagina then possibility of pregnancy can be ruled out.But if precum was ejaculated then slight possibility of pregnancy can be suspected.

Stress and anxiety can also delay the periods.She might get her periods in few days time.But if they do not start within 3 days then get a Urine home pregnancy test done by using fresh morning urine sample.

Kindly wait for few days and if the periods do not start then consider visiting a Gynaecologist so that depending on the result further line of action can be decided.

Hope this answers your query.I will be available for follow up query if any.
Follow-up: No periods, stomach pain, leg pain. What tablets can we get from the pharmacy? 3 hours later
Thank you so much mam, but still i am getting lot of worry about that. can u suggest me any medicines like tablets so that i can buy in the pharmacy.I do agree i made a mistake but i got realized about that so can u suggest any possibility way to get periods to my fiancee.....
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 4 hours later

Thanks for the follow up

Medications are to be prescribed after evaluating whether she has conceived or not. Actually the drugs given are different for both the conditions so they cannot be prescribed without evaluation.

Hope this helps!

Wish you good health.