Ask a Urologist   »  

Getting pain and cracks on foreskin during intercourse. Looking for solution

My foreskin of penis is create difficulty during intercourse and it had cracked and creates lot of pain what is the solution for that
Posted Tue, 2 Apr 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 41 minutes later
Thanks for your query. I understand the difficulty you have during sexual inter course. The simplest solution would be use of lubricants like lignocaine jelly during sexual inter course. The permanent solution would be circumcision. This is a very common problem and there is nothing to be worried about. Do clarify further if required.
Dr Sundar