why are diabetics not supposed to use foot spas or hot water bottles?

Mon, 29 Aug 2011
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM
Not all diabetics are restricted for this. Oly diabetic with associated neuropathy
are advised for this, since they have impaired sensation for heat and pain to prevent
them hurting themselves by injury. Thanks
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

I am not very sure about this post. I think the persons who are tolerant to high degree of temperature and pain should not use foot spas or hot water bottles because in such people who are able to tolerate these high temperatures might have damaged their nerves which is a very important complication of Uncontrolled Blood sugar levels. These people should wear proper foot wear observer their feet for ulcers, hurts and see Chiropractor once in a year.