Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

under weight according to height..

i am 23 year old and my hight is 172 cm but my weight is only 51 kg. i am very thin with body. kindly suggesst me proper diet and way to gain weight and increse musluse. some people told me that driking Beer help in gaining weight. kindly tell me truth and help me.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  686
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Your BMI is 17.2kg/m2 Alcohol contains calories, but drinking alcohol doesn't lead to weight gain, Alcohol beverages contain no fat, no cholesterol, and very little sodium. However, these calories do not provide any of the carbohydrates, protein, fat, vitamins or minerals needed to maintain body functions. Eat healthy and balanced diet. Eat frequent and small meals. Include lots of fruits especially bananas. vegetables,milkshakes,cheese,milk,potatoes,dry fruits. If you are non vegetarian you can go for meat,eggs and fish. Do exercise regularly.
Answered: Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor