Owl Image

should i be concerned about tightening in my chest?

should i be concerned about tightening in my chest? happens about one to 3 times a day fot the last month.? 34 yrs old non smoker, moderate drinker
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Treatment/Therapy
YES YES AND YES! Anything like this you should be concerned about. I am NOT a heart doctor, but I know anything like this should be treated as though it is something major. I don't want to scare you, but there could be LOADS of things wrong with your heart. For instance, I had a friend I worked with and her husband was loading up a moving van and he wound up having a massive heart attack IN the van! They then found out during his autopsy that he had several MINOR heart attacks which weakened the muscle of his heart, and had he gone in to get it checked out, they could have prescribed him medication to help so he didnt wind up having that major heart attack. DEFINATELY get into a cardiologist and get it checked. Get an EKG and a stress test. -EA