Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

190 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

should i be concerned about tightening in my chest?

should i be concerned about tightening in my chest? happens about one to 3 times a day fot the last month.? 34 yrs old non smoker, moderate drinker
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
YES YES AND YES! Anything like this you should be concerned about. I am NOT a heart doctor, but I know anything like this should be treated as though it is something major. I don't want to scare you, but there could be LOADS of things wrong with your heart. For instance, I had a friend I worked with and her husband was loading up a moving van and he wound up having a massive heart attack IN the van! They then found out during his autopsy that he had several MINOR heart attacks which weakened the muscle of his heart, and had he gone in to get it checked out, they could have prescribed him medication to help so he didnt wind up having that major heart attack. DEFINATELY get into a cardiologist and get it checked. Get an EKG and a stress test. -EA
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....