Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

polyps in nose, please advise

In the last two month one of my right nose is blocked and after CT Scan it was dianoised as Polyps in right nose and advised for surgery. I have not gone for surgery but opted for hoempathy and repeat CT Scan was taken yday which shows 15% improvement and reduction in size of Polyps. Other than Hompeathy I am taking treatment from naturopath also. My worry as the progress is slow, what harm polyps can further do what is your advice.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  530
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
Speed of homoeoapthic treatment depends on the selection of the remedy, and also the dynamics of the patient. Also it is affected by different medicines taken by you for other disease. I think in a short period there is some reduction in size, so I think it is ok and there is no reason for being panic about it. Also this is not any serious disease. if you remove the polyp it is matter of the time only that another one will grow. Be patient and continue the treatment of your doctor.
Answered: Mon, 14 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor