glucoma

can anyone knows whats the cure for glucoma.

Thu, 1 Sep 2011
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

glucoma cure currently does not exist, but there are many things you can do to help protect your vision.  Vision lost from glaucoma cannot be restored.

hello
glaucoma is silent thief of eye .even if your vision is decreasing and pressure is raised itcan be medically controlled and depending on your visual field test and target pressure we can decide whether surgery is needed.glaucoma is irreversible disease so please consult glaucoma specialist in any good institute
by
Dr.Mihir Shah's  Response

Currently there is no cure for glaucoma.It can only be controlled with medication.

For more details visit

http://sites.google.com/site/eyediseases/Home/glaucoma