Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

chest pain in middle of chest

I am getting pains in my chest about every 6 weeks,the only way to discribe the pain as its like colic but in centre of chest and can last for 5 hours then just go ecg was done but after pain had gone ecg normall its frightning when it happens ambulance was called but the pain had gone by then,i worry if i call them again when i have another pain i am wasting there time just want to know what it is .my doctor is no helpas he has never been there when i have pain. i don t smoke.all tests normall but were not done when i had pain gtn spray did not work nor indigestion medicine. thanks frostbite i was thinking that but just worry about wasting there time
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  937
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
How about going to an A&E dept at the hospital next time it happens? You would be able to get a second opinion from a doctor.
Answered: Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor