best method for contraception, please suggest

Pls clear my doubt, I am 31 yrs old male, my fiancee is 26, going to get married next month, i like to avoid baby for 6 month, i like to know this is healthy?, there will be any side effect and any problem in getting pregnancy after 6 month??, my friends and fiancee r telling me it will be difficulty to get pregnant after 6 month, what is the best method for contraception.
Wed, 1 Jun 2011
's  Response
See..i hope procreation is not the sole objective behind your getting in to matrimony..so why so much of emphasis is laid on having a baby ASAP...still keeping your and your partner's age in view i guess it's fine to wait for a year or so before you plan to have a baby. The fertility of a woman is at it's peak in 20's and it's advisable to have first baby before the age of 28-30. There are so many contraceptive options available for a nulliparous woman and also her partner such as oral contraceptives and barrier methods etc which you can choose from.Don't let the anxiety of fertility ruin your intimacy