Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Yeast infection. Is it normal among women?

I ve had them when I was examined for a yeast infection and annual exam. Probably had them before that. It doesn t hurt or burn when I pee. I could feel these very small bumps right above the urethra and when looking at the mirror I can see them. They re not big. I was told it s normal to have them. I m just curious if this is normal in woman. I don t know how to describe when looking at them. Slight red and clear. Counted about 4. Broken capillaries?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Yeast infections are common in both men and women. Yeast breeds in moist surroundings and thus is common around the genitals. For this reason it is important to keep pur privates clean and dry.

Do dot worry about this and speak to your doctor about the initiation of anti-fungal medication after an elaborate evaluation.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.
Answered: Fri, 11 Jul 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor