• question-icon

Will there be any side effects of using the medicine?

hello sir My husband is using asthalin inhaler minimum 3 times a day from last 20 years & he is now 43 years old. whether there is any side effects of using asthalin inhaler for thrice a day from last 20 years . my mail id is YYYY@YYYY . thank u with regards gayathri
Wed, 13 Nov 2019

If he is symptomatic he can use up to thrice or four times a day. It is a relatively safe drug and side effects are minimal. He can consider newer drugs like levosalbutamol which is more effective and with less side effects.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician