Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Why has genital area strength reduced? Is it due to oral sex? What can help?

i m 25 years old and i recently noticed that the strength in my genital area has decreased drastically. I don t do too much exercise but that s never been a problem for me in the past and in the past i mean like a couple months. I am going thru some emotional stress due to the fact that my wife of 6 years and I are separated along with being unemployed after being in the navy for 4 years. My genital region has always been my best feature but recently for some reason its not there anymore. I used to get erect just by seeing something attractive but now i only get erect with sex and oral sex mainly. It scares me very much but I try not to let it get to me but it does. Please please please help
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
welcome to health care magic
it appears that you are pointing towards erectile dysfunction. Earlier you had frequent erections but now it's frequency reduced. Emotional stress is most important factor in erectile dysfunction. Whenever you will have a normal life, you functioning will improve itself. So you need not to worry for this and try to settle you issues of wife and employment.
Answered: Sun, 7 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor