Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Why does my urine come into two streams always ?

my age is problems are-- 1-my urine comes into two streams always. 2-when i doing the sex i feel lots of pain in my penis due to foreskin of my penis and some time it will get so swelled and i face a problem for doing the urine. 3-my penis is bend downwords and i want it to be straight.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  235
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
You need to consult a urologist as you can be advised after a clinical examination.
Answered: Tue, 23 Nov 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor