Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Why do I have slow urination and who is the best urologist in Mysore ?

Hello Doctor, I am 54 year old male I have problem of slow urination no pain, no bleeding and there is no enlargement of prostrait gland no remenant urine in the bladder after urination pl sugest good urologist in mysore what tyepe of treatment available
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  134
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear,the commonest possibility is enlargement of prostate.If ultrasound is done and is normal then some urinary bladder muscle weakness may be problem.please get in touch with your family doctor he is the right person to guide you about this.bye.
Answered: Sun, 1 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Greetings from healthcare magic.
Here is doctor answering your,Thanks for answering the question looks like prosate problem or drotussor muscle problem.
Answered: Fri, 22 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor