Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Why am i not getting satisfaction in sex with my husband ?

hello doctor My age is 29 yrs,weight 65kg,hgt 5 feet,i completed 2 yrs of marrige,before 6mnths i got misscarriage of 45 days after dat m not gtng concive,n while doing intercourse wid my husband he gets satisfied n his sperms also get discharge but i dnt feel any discharge of satisfaction is dis a problem or plz suggest me some tips of proper intercourse for conciving.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  137
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Satisfaction of female partner at sex is not necessary for successful conception. Keep a pillow under your buttocks while having intercourse for better access. Pregnancy occurs when intercourse is done around the time of ovulation. Ovulation occurs 14 days prior to next expected period. You can time your intercourse around the time of ovulation, starting 3 days before and after ovulation. It will increase your chances of conception . Take care.
Answered: Thu, 28 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor