Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Why am I unable to get a good erection ?

I am almost 62 years old. Just recently my penis has an area on the left side near my body that is not getting large causing it to be bent to the left. Worried to a point! I am able to achieve an erection , just that I can feel toward the end and on the right side that all is good. On the left side half way down it does not get large in any way and now my penis has a left turn look to it.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  93
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
slight shift of penis to one or other side is quite common & not of much significance.But still you can consult urologist.
Wish you good health
Answered: Fri, 29 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor