Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Why I can not see clearly with my right eye ? Which doctor should I meet ?

not bale to see clearly(right eye) just find the there is an object in front of me only this is due to an bike accident. doctors(ophthalmologic) are expressing there is a infection of nerves or compression of nerves around the eye but not confirmed. using some injections(steroids i think) also neurology doctor confirmed there is no injury related problems confirmed by scaning. any one can suggest us for whom to consult in eye dividion
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  107
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
As ophthalmologist has examined,it is sure that your cornea is alright and there is no traumatic cataract.
So I advice to consult retina specialist.he will go for detail examination of retina,optic disc,optic nerve and will come to some conclusion about your problem.
ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor