question-icon

How to reduce continuous redness from eyes?

Posted on Sun, 5 Jan 2014
Question: Hi, My eyes are redish continousily please tell me how can i reduce redish Thank you, XXXXX
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E (24 minutes later)
Brief Answer: give more rest to your eyes Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX The continuous reddish eyes are due to strain on the eyes. Please follow the below suggestions: You must give adequate rest to your eyes. Do not stair at the TV or computer monitor for long time. You must blink your eyes every 20 seconds. Take frequent breaks from your work on the computer, if you do so. Adequate sleep for 8 hrs in a day is must for good eyes. You can use cucumber slices on your eyes to cool and soothen them as well. Use refresh tears eye drops as and when required for the redness. I am sure you would benefit by these measures. Wish you good health and take care!
Follow up: Dr. Shanthi.E (8 minutes later)
Thanks for your kind information XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E (43 minutes later)
Brief Answer: my pleasure Detailed Answer: Wish you good health. Regards,
Dr. Shanthi.E