What is Optic nerve?
Optic nerve or cranial nerve II is the connecting link between our eyes and brain. It transmits visual information from the eye (retinal layer) to the brain. Damage to the optic nerve causes permanent and potentially severe loss of vision.
Questions and answers on "Optic nerve"
Health resources related to Optic nerve
- Cervical stenosis and optic nerve pressure
- Growth on optic nerve
- How to strengthen optic nerve
- Optic nerve stroke eye
- Pressure on optic nerve and dizziness
- Benzodiazepines withdrawal effects optic nerve
- Homoeopathic drug for genetic optic nerve palsy
- Optic nerve problems
- Tightness in the neck and the optic nerve
- Hard nose blowing optic nerve damage