Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

190 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Why I am having pains in abdomen after having sex ?

hi i have a few questions, my name is hannah, im a female im 18 and 5ft 3 i weigh 8 stones 9lbs, i had sex with my partner last night and today iv been sick feel like im going to pass out i dont know why we did use a condom and as far as i knw it dint split also when i go to the toilet im in so much pain while trying to have a poo my stomach stays bloated i dont think its constipation i get a sh√łoting pain inside my bottom and like a painful electric shock iv had it for ova a year now to scared to go to ma local gp :( can sum1 help
Wed, 11 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
in young age post sex pain and trauma is common.
what u have is that symptom only
just do rest
if u dont feel better in 2 day ,then visit doctor.
u can take analgesic and antacid tab.
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.At times due to very aggressive or forceful act the local area in genitals gets hurt and swollen.Another possibility is of urine infection or local infection.please take light diet,more of liquids,take analgesic for pain.You should be fine.If not you need to take regular treatment from your doctor bye.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....