Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Whom should i consult for neuro problem ?

sir. my uncle Biswanath sil who is suffering for his metal problem.Actually after a shock he lost his mental balance, he can t recollect anything but after 1 years he cured but it is not he can t behave as he do earlier.............the accident happened 2 years sir please tell me what we have to do to cure him totally..please suggest some doctors names..........we are from kolkata...
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  85
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,thanks for query.This can happen when a person gets highly emotional shock and is very sensitive person.Please take help from a psychiatrist and behavior therapist in your city.Please discuss this with your doctor who can surely help.This things proper time and takes long to recover.Please do not loose hop keep trying.
wishing him speedy recovery.
Answered: Sun, 14 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor