Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Which treatment is perfect for blood clots in brain ?

Hello doctor 5mnths ago i met with an accident and 2 drops blood was cloted in the brain the scaning report now shows all are normal but only white matter differentiation,my doctor says no driving,swimming and exercise till 2years.....can i get back to my normal life after 2yrs or shall i consult a homeopathy or an ayurvedic doctor for permanent cure....PLEASE ANSWER ME AM WORRIED ABOUT MY FUTURE PLEASE HELP....!!!
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jul 2011
Answers:  6 Views:  535
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum

Blood clots dissolve with time, if there are no symptoms you need not worry. And yes you can take homeopathic remedies , as there are homoe remedies to dissolve clots.

All the best.


For further enq-
Answered: Tue, 26 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, do not worry , alittle amount of blood accumulated in your brain ,it is not matter of worry , you can lead your normal life. it does not affact your normal life. it can be subside gradually but it takes some times. so do not worry.
dr aseem
Answered: Fri, 22 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi,welcome to heath care....
your problem is not a very big issue so dont worry..
its minute amount of blood which is accumulated & you can consult a good nearby homeopath as there are good remedies in homeopathy that can ease your problem like mild head injuries..
take care...
Answered: Sat, 23 Jul 2011
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome toHCM
blood clot can be dissolved by medicine.all your allied problem can be sort out by medicine but till than you have to take care of your self and folloe what your doctor is take some time to recover you completely .
Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !
Dear information provided by you calls for Arnica mont. 30 T.D.S. but I would strongly insist, you find a good homoeopath around you and take his services , or you can mail me with all your symptoms,
You can depend on Homoeopathy
Take care have homoeopathic medicine,
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi welcome to HCM.minute amount of bleeding is not resolves early but before start driving and swimming you take opinion from your consultants because those activities increases pressure and may cause bleeding again if its not resolved so take one opinion ok.
Answered: Tue, 26 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor