Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

171 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How are blood clots in the brain treated ?

sir, my father was feeling problem to speak any thing from last day. he inspected by a heart specialist , doctor found high bp and given medicine to control that and also suggested togo for ct scan . after ct scan report has come and found a littlt clot in left side of where i should go for best treatment ,is it curable?he will be normal after treatment.
Fri, 27 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi ram chandra agnihotri
Your father should consul a Neuro surgeon

GOD Bless him
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....