Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Which medicine good for for Ankylosing Spondlytis?

My Husband is suffering from Ankylosing spondlytis fom last 15 years and from last 2 months it has relapsed after 10 years. He is having pain in both hands and legs.He is taking SAAZ 500 mg thrice daily with hipanac-p from last 2 weeks but pain is not reducing.Pls can you tell me whether medicines are correct and what is the time for recovery from pain?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  209
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello kakali Datta Welcome to healthcare magic. Well generally this problem is self far as medicines are concerned saaz is can try indomethacin in place of hipanac Gradually pain will settle and problem will go in case u want further advice u can again get to me.
Answered: Mon, 5 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor