Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Which doctor in Chennai should we consult for vascular surgery ?

Hello, My son aged 10 years accidentally had cut his vein of right hand by hitting on glass door in a function. Kindly suggest me a good vascular surgeon to get consulted in chennai. The Orthopaedic of Tirupati has told us to go to Chennai. The incident occurred on Saturday (20.08.11) night at 08.30 p.m. He has good movement of his limbs and no complaints about pain.He had his wrist and a vein cut which was sutured immediately.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
If it is properly sutured immediately and there is no any active bleeding than no need to consult vascular surgeon at present.There is no pain is also a good sign of healing and medicines effect.
Take medicines regularly for proper healing.avoid excessive movement till healing.
Answered: Wed, 24 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor