Owl Image

Which are the safe days to have sex ?

When is the safest period to have unprotected sex? Explain me clearly please.
Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Thanks for posting query.
According to WHO data unsafe period is day between 8-18 days so it is well assumed that first 8 days and days 19th till the next cycle is safe period.

Wish you a speedy recovery
Best Wishes,
Dr Sourav Ganguly.
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Hi Welcome to HealthcareMagic

Natural is Rythm method of contraception.. In this method from 1st to 8th day and 22nd to 28th day of menstrual cycle is safest.. intercourse during this period will no result in pregnancy... Because the normal ovulation time is 14th day of cycle, but it can occur 2days before or after, and the life span of sperm in the female genital tract is 24hrs hence coitus at 10th day 18th day and can also result in pregnancy... Hence the safest period is between 1st to 8th day and 22nd to 28 day of Normal menstrual cycle..