Whether the prescribed tables will melt the 8 mm gestation sac or not ?

I have two kids with ceaserian, and i was advised by the doctor in india that there will be complication and might risky for mother if we go for the third child. Since then we are taking the precautions. But unfortunately last month my wife has missed her periods (her LMP : 31ST October, 2008). We went to the hospital (10/dec/08) and after conducting the blood test 25 mIU/ml and conifrmed positive. On 11/dec/08 i have taken 3x200 mg misoprostel orally and 2x200 mg vaginally and the periods started in two hours and heavt bleeding there for two days followed by ligh bleed until 16th December, 2008. 17th December, 2008 ULTRASOUND (TVS) performaed and the report shows : Uterus showing gestational sac : 8 mm collapsed , Fetal pole : Not seen after +- 4D missed abortion. Doctor prescribed on 17th December, 2008: Duracan 150 mg 1 Cap, Methergin 125 mg 3 tabs per day for 5 days, Biocef 500 mg 2 Cap per day for 5 days, Ferrovit 2 tab per day for one month. Taken Duracan on 17th Night, rest of prescription started on 18th Dec, 2008. Just today 21/12/2008 light menses started (spotting). I like to know whether the prescribed tables will melt the 8 mm gestation sac or not. My wife is complaining that some times she is having back pain only and some times lower abdominal pains. Also, let me know if I must go for D and C
Tue, 15 Dec 2009