Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

When should i stop taking the pill before trying to conceive ?

how many weeks should I be diet pill free before trying to become pregnant I am almost 24yo, trying to shed a few more pounds before trying to conceive. I currently weigh 133 and I m 63 in tall. I want to tone/lose inches to increase my strength and endurance help increase my chances of a healthier, more successful pregnancy . If I take a 4-6wk cycle of Oxy-Elite Pro, will it effect me negatively or should I just stick to eating healty and exercise? I have been diet pill free for over a year.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  204
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for your query.     
only a gap of few weeks is all that is required before conception.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Answered: Sat, 13 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor