Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

When my nose runs my right ear blocks sometimes for hours, please suggest me

When my nose runs my right ear blocks sometimes for hours this has been happening for years is there anything i can do to prevent this
Asked On : Wed, 25 Aug 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  474
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello and welcome to Health Care Magic ,take steam with tablet karbol plus,heat your chest with hotwater bottle ,do gargle with betadiene 10-15 drops in a glass of water,take some cough syrup ,you may be suffering from sinusitis take consultation with ENT specialist,take care
Answered: Wed, 19 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
You can get a Tympanogram done to see the extent of your Eustachian Tube Dysfunction. Try regular steam inhalation through nose and mouth. Contact your local doctor for an anti-allergic, a mucolytic and a local steroid nasal spray may help. Rule out ear wax first. Look for a DNS (Deviated nasal Septum) or turbinate hypertrophy in the nose. It is difficult to list all the conditions but remember that your age, occupation, hearing capacity, ENT findings and test results will also have a bearing on your further treatment.
Answered: Thu, 26 Aug 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor