When can i have a withdrawal bleed after taking Depo-injection ?

Had last depo injection 6 months ago. Took primolut to induce periods. Still no withdrawal bleed several days later. How many days does it take?
Tue, 24 Jan 2012
hi , usually you will get your withdrawel bleed with in 3 months after depot injections,if not check whether you are pregnant or you may be in menopause!
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
What --- i thought it could take up to a year after your last injections to regulate your period- at 28 I doubt Im in menopause. My question was at 6 months after last injection can a drug like provera/primolut n help induce menses? As I was on the shot for several years and never bled on it-after being off it for a half a year, would like to induce a bleed. Read that anywhere from 2-10 could be normal wait time after last pill BUT is that timing still true in post depo users? All test pregnancy test neg and also not sexually active anyway:)