Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

When I start eating I feel slight pain in the stomach

first dose of eating I feel slight pain in the upper stomach ie below chest.This gets cured by itself when I finish my food.This is getting repeated with every meal ,even if I take water.During last 2-weeks there was air lock in my food pipe and I felt that the food was not going into my stomach.I consulted my doctor he prescribed BAROLE 20 Capsule.I took this capsule during the air lock and it gave me complete relief during 15 minutes. Pl.advise what is the reason and if I am suffering from any dreadful disease.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  153
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
from the history, you are suffering from Acid peptic disease, in laymans term "ulcer"

you are given with Rabeprazole.

My advice is

1. Better take food in time.

2. Avoid spicy food..

3. Avoid alcohol or smoking

4. Try to avoid stress

5. Take a lot of vegetables with high fibre content
Answered: Sat, 19 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor