What will happen if a non-diabetic person take insulin ?

if someone took insulin when they dont need it how long before it gets bad?
Fri, 20 May 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,  
Drug/Medication ,  
Treatment/Therapy
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello
well there will be hypoglycemic crises
can be hypoglycemia
consult physician
General & Family Physician Dr. Channabasappa K's  Response
plz remember that,taking insulin in small dosease will definately lower blood sugar rapidly no doubt, even less than 50mg/dl where hypoglysemic state will develop in the body&persistiently,it will remain in same stae for some time(due to sudden relase of hormone glucogan,epinephrine which inturn increases blood sugar to the point of equlibrium only) in low dosease of insulin taken nondiabetic person.needs medical attention for every thing,of course.
IMMEDIATLY,ANY ONE CAN GO FOR HYPOGLYSEMIC COMA &EVEN DEATH&DEPENDING UPON DOSEAGE OF INSULIN TAKEN AT SINGEL STRECH&BODY WEIGHT OF PERSON ALSO COUNTS,
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello,

it may cause hypoglycemia and then further complications .
consult you dr. if u have taken.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.What ever may be dosage the person who is non diabetic and takes insulin needs immediate care to prevent complications.Just visit your doctor as soon as possible.bye.