Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

What treatment should my father undergo with who had a paralysis attack in complete left part of his body ?

Hello Sir, My Father had a paralysis attack 4 months back. He was recovering fast with the medicines but from the last few weeks his voice has become unclear and his health is also going down. When someone wants to give him some exercise in th hand, it give him enomerous pain and we cant do the exercise of the hand. he is also going in depression because my mom is working and i am also out of the country.Can u tell me what is the exact thing that we have to do. We are also consulting the doctors over there.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  103
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
The sudden deterioration in his health seems to be due to the depression only.Without any further attacks there is no other organic reason for his deterioration of health. He needs some emotional support and a motivation and some inner strength to get better.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Fri, 22 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Praveen's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
You have to consult an Necrology doctor. Physiotherapy treatment is good for your father. Electrical stimulation and exercises are very helpful to recover muscle power.
Exercises play important role here because it will regain the muscle power because if he stop the exercises it may create other deformities as well as motivation and emotional support is very important for the patient.
Wish your father recover very soon
Answered: Sun, 24 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor