What treatment should my father undergo with who had a paralysis attack in complete left part of his body ?

Hello Sir, My Father had a paralysis attack 4 months back. He was recovering fast with the medicines but from the last few weeks his voice has become unclear and his health is also going down. When someone wants to give him some exercise in th hand, it give him enomerous pain and we cant do the exercise of the hand. he is also going in depression because my mom is working and i am also out of the country.Can u tell me what is the exact thing that we have to do. We are also consulting the doctors over there.
Sun, 24 Apr 2011